Sunday 16 July 2017


THE CEREAL TREE



Today I am going to share with you one of my favourite breakfast menu I would usually make for my niece and nephew to which they absolutely love.

To be honest! There is no kind of preparation because everything is bought in the grocery. Its called the CEREAL TREE. And its all about playing with the food and being creative with it.

Things you need

1. A cereal bowl

2. Cereal ( my kids use plain corn flakes and or bran flakes)

3. Fruits – cherries or anything you wish to substitute

4.  Biscuit



I would usually carve the biscuits in the form of a tree trunk and place the cereal around it to look like the leaves.

Afterwards, I place the fruits in-between to look like actual fruits of the tree.

 I tried to carve a squirrel (don’t laugh) but that’s the fun of it, you kids will love it! They would usually laugh at it or make cute funny faces while they try to eat it.

Its really fun and amazing when kids eat the foods they don’t normally like.
The last part is to let your kids pour the milk for themselves! Displacing the entire puzzle

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is sooo creative! Would hate to ruin that masterpiece with milk ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we would hate to, but kids would love it :)

      Delete
  2. Michael Mongroo18 July 2017 at 05:29

    The cereal tree is absolutely creative and awesome you can come up with your own design of a tree and it sounds fun for kids. I never thought of this one. Real good stuff. Well done, it extends the creative side

    ReplyDelete

Dinner # 3

DINNER IDEA #1 THE SIPDER GUY Let’s face it- kids hate to eat vegetables! But with time and creative ideas and PATIENCE they...