Monday 31 July 2017

Breakfast Idea # 3


BREAKFAST IDEA # 3

The lion is my friend



Hi guys!  Does your kids give you trouble to eat their eggs?

Well this is a must try! And a fun way to get you kids to have eggs for their breakfast!

Let me introduce you to THE FRIENDLY LION.

Things you will need

1. Scrambled eggs

2. Steamed carrot sticks

3. Fruits  ( I used Strawberries and Kiwi- my kids have a sort of American mouth, but feel free to improvise and use apples or cherries for the nose and grapes of small circular wheat crackers for the eyes)

4. Cheese

5. Bread



Instructions:

1. For the head of the lion cut bread into a circle.

2. Place the fruits / crackers you have chosen for the eyes and mouth

3. Cut a piece of cheese in the form of a tail and body for the lion

4. Steamed carrot sticks are then added for the end of tail and for the legs.

5. Lastly place scrambled eggs around the bread to look like the lion’s fur

 HAPPY EATING J

Let me know what your kids thought

Stay tuned for one more Breakfast Menu which I will share with you. See you then!

1 comment:

  1. Michael Mongroo6 August 2017 at 09:41

    The ideas really flow with this one as very creative. This will attract me as well.

    ReplyDelete

Dinner # 3

DINNER IDEA #1 THE SIPDER GUY Let’s face it- kids hate to eat vegetables! But with time and creative ideas and PATIENCE they...