Thursday 1 June 2017

Fun with Food

PLAY WITH FOODS- PART ONE

Kids are interested with fun and play.  As parents and caregivers you need to associate food time with fun time.
Allow your kids to play with their foods and be a part of that meal preparation as well.
Today I am sharing with you two fun tricks you can create with your kids’ foods to make it more appealing to them! TRY IT; I ASSURE YOU THEY WILL LOVE IT!
Please let me know in the voting poll if you kids loved the fun ideas with foods and if they actually ate it.


FUN WITH PLANTS


I am sure some of you have lots of problems with your kids trying “corn “Make it fun and interesting as these “corn pots”

THE FRUITY OWL

As  a n aunt, my  nieces and nephews hate eating  apples, and grapes, especially the green ones.  One day, I created an owl out of some of  the fruits and snacks they hated the trick is, I had  them make this treat with me!
We actually ate it together and they ate ALL OF IT! 



Let me know what you all think .
Stay tuned for Part Two of " PLAY WITH FOODS"



3 comments:

  1. I believe that this is an excellent idea. Children will find this more fun and interesting they will learn to love the fun foods they eat. The same can be done with vegetables also. Create fun ways to catch the eyes and heart also taste buds of children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. If you know anyone who tried this with their kids or someone you know, please feel free to give us some feed back. As well, stay tuned for more tips and tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this idea! Especially the owl. Kids definitely love playful foods!

    ReplyDelete

Dinner # 3

DINNER IDEA #1 THE SIPDER GUY Let’s face it- kids hate to eat vegetables! But with time and creative ideas and PATIENCE they...