Friday 21 July 2017

Breakfast Idea # 2


BREAKFAST IDEA # 2

THE PEANUT BUTTER KANGAROO




Hi guys! So sometimes as parents and caregivers we don’t have the time to make a breakfast that is overly creative for the kids! I bet you will enjoy this and I promise it will only take about 4 minutes to make.

Things you will need:

1. Whole Wheat Bread

2. Peanut butter ( another paste can be substituted as you wish)

3. Banana for the eyes and nose

4. Cherries for the eyes and nose as well



Instructions:

1. Place slice of wheat bread on plate

2. Spread peanut butter ( or another filling) on bread

3. Place circular pieces of banana for the eyes and nose

4. Place cherries on top of the banana to compete the eyes and nose

5. Serve with a glass of milk or juice of your choice!

That’s it folks! Quick and easy J
Let me know what you guys think!
Stay tuned for some of my creative Lunch Menus.

2 comments:

  1. This is really adorable! Going to try it with some almond butter I have in my pantry and some grapes and bananas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely idea! I love your creativity :)

    ReplyDelete

Dinner # 3

DINNER IDEA #1 THE SIPDER GUY Let’s face it- kids hate to eat vegetables! But with time and creative ideas and PATIENCE they...